I’ve been making my White Trash recipe for years and I’ve made Cupid’s Crunch over the past few Valentine’s Days. Now, I’m making my newest version Harvest Crunch with Chex, M&M’s, Peanut Butter M&M’s, pretzels, and white chocolate. My kids give it ’10 thumbs up’!
- 4 Cups Chex Cereal (I used Rice, but you can use any variety, or Crispix)
- 3 Cups small twist pretzels
- 6 oz Peanut Butter M&Ms
- 10 oz milk chocolate M&Ms
- 16 oz white chocolate melting chocolate
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate in large mixing bowl.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. I melted 16 oz in microwave safe bowl for 60 seconds, then stirred and melted an additional 15 seconds.
- Pour over ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture on wax paper lined table to cool. Once cooled, break and eat or store in air tight containers for up to two weeks.