Check out my recipe for Cupid’s Crunch Valentine’s Snack. Here’s a version of a snack that we make for Christmas, I’ve just adjusted it for Valentine’s Day.
This would be simple to put in a clear cellophane bag with a Valentine’s label and give as a gift. That’s what I’m planning to do for my daughter’s Pre-K class this year.
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 12.6 oz. M&M’s, I use regular, but you can substitute with whatever flavor you wish
- 3 cups pretzels
- 24 oz. vanilla flavored chocolate candy coating (aka almond bark)
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave for 2-4 minutes at 30 second intervals, until melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the cereal, pretzels and M&M’s.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal mixture and mix with a spatula until well coated.
- Pour out onto wax paper. We line the kitchen table with wax paper and pour it out there.
- Allow to dry and then break apart. Store in air tight containers.