PINOCCHIO on Blu-ray today, January 31, 2017
I did it! I introduced my kids to the magic of PINOCCHIO and I have to say it was such fun to see their faces as they watched. It brought back a lot of memories of when I watched PINOCCHIO with my parents when I was their age. Now, you have the opportunity to do the same because as of today, PINOCCHIO is available on Blu-ray and the first time on Digital HD! The Blu-ray combo pack is in stores now so you can have a family movie day this weekend.
Packed with lots of bonus features, the Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD combo pack lets you share in the Disney magic at home. We made big bowls of popcorn and you know, I grabbed some Sno-Caps. Then, we snuggled up and enjoyed the show.
Now a part of the celebrated Walt Disney Signature Collection, the timeless story of PINOCCHIO inspires a new generation with its masterful animation, award-winning music, unforgettable characters and new behind-the-scenes bonus extras
With his faithful friend Jiminy Cricket by his side, Pinocchio embarks on fantastic adventures that test his bravery, loyalty and honest until he triumphs in his quest for his heart’s desire: to become a real boy.
Blu-ray Bonus Extras
- The Pinocchio Project: “When You Wish Upon A Star”
- Today’s hottest music influencers create their own version of the iconic song.
- Walt’s Story Meetings: Pleasure Island
- Recently discovered original artwork reveals a Pleasure Island that never made it to the big screen.
- In Walt’s Words: Pinocchio
- Through recordings of rare interviews, Walt discusses the magical making of this legendary classic.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in “Poor Papa”
- When the storks bring Oswald’s family a special delivery, his house is soon overrun by a rambunctious brood of baby bunnies.
These bonus features are amazing when you look at the fact that this is an iconic movie and so much work went into the making of the film. The artistry of the film and the interviews are incredible to watch. You’ll most definitely want to pick this up and bring it home today.
The Making of the Disney Epic PINOCCHIO by J.B. Kaufman
While at the Walt Disney Family Museum in December, we were gifted these beautiful books filled with artwork and stories from the making of PINOCCHIO. I love this coffee table book and it has so much history within the 352 pages that it makes for a great read on a quiet, rainy day. A must have for any PINOCCHIO fan.