Thank you to Teach My for sending product for review purposes. All opinions are our own. Information on our Summer Product Guide can be found in our media kit.
Recently a friend’s son received the Teach My Kindergarten Learning Kit for her son to try out. He had a great time learning and playing for 20 minutes a day and it has now become a daily habit for him. It’s not a chore, but something he loves to do and he’s learning and playing at the same time. Win-win!
Kindergarten is a big step in a little one’s world. It’s a place for play and for building a foundation for a successful entrance into school life. What are some of the basics that kids need to know before starting Kindergarten? A few things to think about: are you socializing your child? Do they play well with others? Do you give them time to play when they are away from you? These were all things I thought about before sending them off to Kindergarten. If not, start now so they’ll be ready when the time comes.
Set up play dates with other family’s in the same age range and let them play independent of you. It may be hard for you, mama but take it to heart. This is good for them to learn how to play, be independent, and make friendships.
All-in-One Learning Kit Includes:
- 52 Double-Sided Spelling flashcards (100 Words)
- 52 Magnetic letter tiles
- Wipe-off spelling board
- Wallet & play money
- Money flashcards
- Wipe-off analog clock
- Digital time maker
- Wipe-off time book
- Date maker
- 70 Date, weather & season cards
- Wipe-off calendar book
- Wipe-off crayons
- Teaching guide
- Storage case
Reasons to Use the Teach My Kindergartener Learning Kit
- The wipe-off analog clock will give kids a grasp on how to tell time. This is a big one for me because, believe it or not, there are a lot of children that don’t know how to read an analog clock. There’s also a digital time maker in the kit, too.
- Kids love play money (I speak from experience) and the earlier they start playing with it the easier it will be for them to start learning about how money works and how to handle transactions. That includes counting out money and making change – which is an important life skill.
- Spelling flashcards. These were always my daughter’s favorite! Learning how to spell a word and challenging her brother to a spelling bee made learning fun for her. It’s also a fun way to learn how to spell basic foundation words.
- Magnetic letter tiles make spelling exciting for little ones as they are learning these new words. I’ve learned that if you make learning fun kids will want to continue to learn. That includes spelling and reading and I can tell you that both my kids used the Teach My Kindergartener Learning Kit years ago and are avid readers now.
About Teach My
Teach My designs, manufactures and sells award winning learning kits and sets for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners. From ABC’s and 123’s to reading, printing, spelling and math, our products aim to teach the basic skills. We encourage playing with a purpose which includes screen-free early learning, parent child interaction, self-esteem, fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. Bond. Teach. Play… 20 minutes a day!