This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #eHolidays #CollectiveBias AD
Here’s a question for you. How is it December, again? I feel like this year flew by, between school, work, and play dates. As this year comes to a close, there is so much to be thankful for. I am very lucky in the fact that I have the best in-laws in the world. Seriously, they are amazing. I no longer have my parents with me, but my in-laws have been in my life for 18 years. They do so much for me and my family that I like to pay it back when I can and show them how much I adore them.
Do you have someone like that in your life? I’m sure you do, and I know you want them to feel the Christmas spirit. I can recap my year in this new holiday video. It’s like reliving the year through pictures and I can show just how much my little ones have grown in just 12 months.
This year, I’m creating a photobook with a gift card to send to my Mother-in-Law because she always treats herself last. This time, I want her to have a little something for herself. TheGiftCardShop.com is the perfect place to create my free holiday photobook and get started on my gift giving this season.
How to Create an Account on TheGiftCardShop.com
1. Visit TheGiftCardShop.com
2. Choose Sign In on the top right side of screen
3. Choose Create an Account
4. Fill out form. Click Submit.
5. You’re Done! And you get a nice thank you for registering with TheGiftCardShop.com. Now you’re ready to create your gift.
We’ve been making photobooks to give as gifts for years, but these online photobooks make great memory gifts. Easy to make and easy to share, the photobooks show friends and family that you’re thinking about them. You are able to share your favorite pictures and memories from the past 12 months with those you love.
In a new national study on gift giving from Millennials, expert Jason Dorsey and The Center for Generational Kinetics…Research showed that photos, in particular digital Photobooks, go further than anything else toward increasing to the perceived amount of effort put into a gift card.
How to Create a Free Holiday Photobook
1. Under the Digital tab on the top right of your screen, choose Photobooks.
2. On the left hand side of the page, you will see Occasions. Choose which occasion you want to use your photobook for and click. I’m using the Holiday occasion for this photobook.
3. Click select video on the photobook that you want to use for your gift. I clicked on Holiday Photobook Select Video to get started.
4. I added a title and clicked next. Since it’s for my in-laws, I made it short and sweet with a Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad.
5. Here comes the fun part! Adding pictures. You can add 10 pictures from Facebook, Instagram, or your computer to your new photobook. *The application will ask permission to access Facebook and Instagram before you can grab those pictures.
6. Once you have uploaded your pictures, simply drag and drop into the boxes. Then, you’ll be able to edit the pictures and add a caption.
7. Once you’ve added all of your pictures and your captions, click next. Now, your video is ready to send via email or Facebook. This is also where you can add a gift card to send with your picture.
8. I knew I wanted to make it a gift, so I clicked on Add a gift card. From there, you are taken to a screen with pictures of gift cards from various retailers, like eBay, AMC Theaters, Olive Garden, Lowe’s, GameStop, and more. It was hard to choose, but I knew that my in-laws liked to shop at Sears, so that’s what I chose. Simply choose the store and the amount, then click add.
Want to send an eBay gift certificate? Right now, get a FREE $5 eBay Gift Card with a $100 eBay Gift Card purchase at TheGiftCardShop.com. While supplies last. Limit one per customer.
9. You’ll get this screen, where you can enter in your recipient’s information. Once you’ve completed their information, click send.
10. Once you click send, you’ll be taken to a screen to review your order and pay for your gift card. The video card is FREE, you’ll just pay for any gift card you’ve ordered. If it all looks good, check the agreement box and click Add to Cart to finish your order.
11. Review your shopping cart and check out. Complete the check out form with your information and click continue.
12. Choose your method of payment if you purchased a gift card to go with your video.
13. Review the order in checkout. If it all looks good, click place order.
Congratulations! You’ve made a Holiday Photobook Video with music, plus have ordered a gift card for the special person on your list all in less than 15 minutes! Why wait in store lines before Christmas when you can get it done, at home, in less time than it takes to get to the store? My Mother-in-Law is going to love the pictures of the kids and the surprise gift card. Can’t wait to hear what she thinks.
Want to win a gift card? You can also be entered to win a $200 gift card just by sharing your photobook using hashtag #TGCS and tagging TheGiftCardShop.com Facebook Page.
Which gift card would you send this holiday season?