Disclosure: I received a pair of Nature’s Sleep Slippers in exhange for my honest review. All opinions are completely my own.
A bit about Nature’s Sleep from their website.
Nature’s Sleep designs products for comfortable, healthy, harmonious sleep. Our memory foam products cradle your body in perfect balance, providing gentle support and relief throughout the night. We offer products that use organic and hygienic materials that nourish your well-being, so you wake rejuvenated.
My Review of Nature’s Sleep Slippers
Living in Florida my entire life, I haven’t ever really owned my own pair of slippers. Slipper socks around the holidays, but since it doesn’t get cold I never really thought about buying a pair for myself. Although, I’m so happy I had this pair Nature’s Sleep slippers for my trip to North Carolina.
First, I’m a total convert! I wear my Nature’s Sleep slippers all the time. Working from home, I don’t actually need to wear shoes and these slippers are just so comfortable that I love wearing them. Whether during the day with jeans or in the evening with PJ’s, they work with everything. It’s like my feet are sitting on tiny pillows. I know, I know, but really…they feel great. Now, about that trip. I went to North Carolina last week and it was in the 60’s during the day, but in the 30’s at night!
My slippers never left my feet, as the floors were wooden and super chilly. It was wonderful to have the rubber soles on the bottom so that I could step outside onto the front porch, visit with my family, and have warm feet. My mother-in-law even complimented my slipper choice because they look cute, but are also practical and comfortable.
Top 3 Reasons for Buying Nature’s Sleep Slippers
Features & Benefits of Nature’s Sleep Slippers
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved