Here is another easy to make recipe for Valentine’s Day. What’s even better is that you can use the same process for different holidays. Once you do this yourself, you will never buy store made again. 😉
Valentine’s White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- 12 oz almond bark (baking chocolate) or chocolate disks. I used white chocolate, but feel free to use your favorite flavor.
- One bag pretzel rods. Can substitute any shape pretzel you would like.
- Assorted sprinkles
- Place bricks or disks of chocolate in microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second increments, stirring between each time, until smooth.
- Place cooling rack or parchment paper on the side of where you are making the dipped pretzels.
- Pour some of the melted chocolate in a deep pan or dish.
- Roll the pretzel through the chocolate until the top 1/4 to 1/2 is coated completely.
- Sprinkle the chocolate dipped pretzel with assorted sprinkles and place on cooling rack or parchment paper until hardened (about 30 minutes)
- Continue until you have depleted your chocolate supply
- Once cooled and hardened, place in ziploc for storage. Lasts about 1 week (ours never last that long because we eat them quickly).
This is such a quick and easy recipe and the kids have so much fun making the dipped pretzels. They even pick out which sprinkles we use on each. Want to give these as a gift? Pick up some candy bags at the store and place a few in each bag, staple a tag to the top, then give as a gift.