This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vimbly. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’ve always wanted to visit New York, the sights and the sounds have always intrigued me. Being from Florida myself, I’ve lived in a small town most of my life. I love that there are so many things to see and experience in such a small area.
If you are looking for an activity, class or date idea, you should check out Vimbly. Vimbly is a website that allows you to book from different business all on one page. Saving you time and making it the easiest way to book your activities. Choose from the following activities: dance, cooking, glassblowing, pizza making, wine tasting, improv, even samurai sword fighting, and hundreds more.
Here are some of the activities I’d love to attend.
- Explore differences in body, sweetness and tannin of wines
- Pair over a dozen wines with cheeses from Murray’s Cheese
- Learn about different regions and how wine is made
Sailing and Wine Regions of the World
- Sip five different wines as you sail the waters surrounding Manhattan
- Learn the basics of wine tasting in a fun, informative environment
- Discover grape varieties, wine regions, and trends
- Enjoy complimentary artisanal cheeses, fruit, nuts and bread
NYC Night Photo Tour
- Photograph New York City at night
- Visit historic sites such as Grand Central, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall
- Learn about night photography, including composition and light settings
I was able to narrow my selections based on date, time or category of the activity. Vimbly is an easy website to navigate and once I’m able to visit, I’ll definitely be using it to make my trip even better.
This sounds like a really neat and useful website.
This is awesome. Both my adult kids and I live in NY and this is going to be fantastic. I am sharing the post with them.
I’m glad it’s something you’ll be able to use! Enjoy, Maria.