My Grandmother has been making Slow Cooker Meatballs for every family gathering for as long as I can remember. Now that I have my own family gatherings, I’ve taken over the responsibility of cooking. One of the best ways that I for saving time while cooking for a gathering is using the slow cooker. I have a couple of slow cookers around here and we usually make macaroni and cheese, spaghetti sauce, even chicken and dumplings.
What I made today was my 3 ingredient Slow Cooker Meatballs. Yes! Only 3 ingredients and you’ll have the tastiest meatballs in town.
- 28 oz bottle of barbeque sauce
- 18 oz jar of grape jelly
- 64 oz bag of frozen meatballs (58-64 oz bags/family size bags will work)
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with cooking spray
- Add all three ingredients to slow cooker and turn on low
- Cook for 6-8 hours or until heated through
- Serve as appetizers
What is your favorite appetizer recipe? Let me know!