This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are upon us and I already see friends and family putting up their Christmas trees. Before Christmas gets here, though, we will be cooking for the family at Thanksgiving. I’ve stocked up on all the supplies I will need to cook the perfect holiday meal.
When I’m buying supplies, especially sauces and stocks, I try to pay attention to the packaging. Is it helping the enviornment? Is it easy to open? Tetra Pak cartons, from Pacific Foods are designed for maximum efficiency and environmental friendliness, are just one small way to live smarter.
Tetra Pak is inspiring families to make smaller, smart decisions this holiday season when cooking their holiday meal. I didn’t realize how many pantry staples I could get in a carton! Whether it’s something I can use to make pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, or even cranberry loaf – I can get it in a carton and save space in the pantry.
I used Pacific Foods Pumpkin Puree to make my family favorite, pumpkin pie. It’s my go-to family recipe and I make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year.
Why Tetra Pak carton are pantry staples for those that enjoy living smart:
- Tetra Pak cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, regrown trees that are FSC-certifited (Forest Sterwardship Council).
- Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans.
- Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers, stackable and space saving.
- The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives. Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
- Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans.
- Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
Connect with Carton Smart
How can you Become Carton Smart this holiday season?