My Mother-in-Law made this side dish for our Father’s Day dinner and I absolutely loved it. With all the veggies and fresh ingredients, it’s hard to resist having a second helping of this dish.
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 1 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1 Cup Fresh Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup Fresh Zuccini, Chopped
- 2 TBSP Onion, Chopped fine
- 1/2 Cup Canned Black Beans, rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Canned Garbanzo Beans, rinsed
- Italian Dressing to taste, we used 2 TBSP
- Combine all ingredients
- Refrigerate for one hour
- Taste to see if any additional dressing is needed
This is the perfect go-to summer side dish. All of the ingredients are in season and the Confetti Salad recipe is easy to make.