Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. @BestBuy @LGUS #bbyed #ad
LG Studio Line
As we head full force into Spring, our energy bills usually increase just a bit. You see, here in Florida, we’re in the 80’s in the afternoon. In the mornings it’s a nice 60 degrees, but quickly reaches the higher numbers. Opening windows helps a bit, but I still like my air conditioner because of my allergies. With Earth Day coming up later this month, I was thinking of all the ways I could save energy. Yes, opening windows is one easy way. Making sure all the lights are turned off in the rooms that we aren’t using at the moment is another way to conserve energy, even though my daughter finds that one difficult to remember. 😉
An estimated 170 million refrigerators and refrigerator-freezers are currently in use in the United States. More than 60 million refrigerators are over 10 years old, costing consumers $4.7 billion a year in energy costs. By properly recycling your old refrigerator and replacing it with a new ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, you can save between $35–$300 on energy costs over its lifetime. Use the ENERGY STAR Savings Calculator to find out exactly how much money you’ll save by replacing your existing refrigerator.
Another way to save energy? Look for Energy Certified Refrigerators in the LG Studio Line available now at Best Buy! Thanks to recent improvements in insulation and compressors, today’s refrigerators will use much less energy than older models! Remember the avocado green refrigerators? Yeah, I had one of those. The refrigerators in the LG Studio Line are ENERGY STAR certified and are about 9-10 percent more energy efficient than models that meet the federal minimum energy efficiency standard. That’s a huge benefit!
ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators use less energy and help us reduce our impact on the environment. If all refrigerators sold in the United States were ENERGY STAR certified, the energy cost savings would grow to more than $400 million each year and 8 billion pounds of annual greenhouse gas emissions would be prevented, equivalent to the emissions from 750,000 vehicles.
Energy Certified Refrigerators will help slash your energy bills! To me, that’s probably the biggest benefit. Our energy bill is usually way too high and if I can cut that bill down, it would give us extra to put into savings. I’ve been looking on the Best Buy website at all the options available and what will fit into our style. I’m sure I can find one that will be a perfect match for the kitchen.
Learn more about the LG Studio Line and Major Appliance Earth Day Sale
LG Studio Line “Beauty by Design” Refrigerator is Energy Star Certified
- Nate Berkus-inspired line with pro-style features like hefty metal knobs and flat doors — for a suite that’s both well-designed and hardworking, giving you a kitchen you’ll love for years to come.
- One look at the LG Studio Collection and it’s clear: Beauty is more than just skin deep. In any showcase kitchen, what’s on the outside matters just as much as what’s on the inside.
- Refrigerators – Your guests can’t help but be drawn to the seamless design and impeccable styling of LG Studio refrigerators. The horizontally brushed stainless steel finish, flat-door design and all-metal tall ice and water dispenser enhance the design aesthetic of any kitchen.
- Cooking – LG Studio delivers cooking precision, performance and versatility, combined with a streamlined, built-in look you’ll love. Every detail has been meticulously crafted, from flat-design, tilted control panels and robust, metal knobs to sleek wave handles and SmoothTouch glass controls.
- Dish – LG Studio dishwashers feature ultraquiet 42 dB performance and a sleek and stylish exterior. LG tackles your toughest baked-on foods with ease — thanks to TrueSteam technology, prewashing (or rewashing) dishes is virtually a thing of the past.
- Over-the-range microwaves – Sensor cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to provide superior heating performance. LG’s Convection technology means your microwave really can serve as a second oven. Bake or roast your favorite foods in less time. Use TrueCookPlus to cook your food easily and perfectly every time.
Offers Available Now
- 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards (increased from 5 to 10% for April!) and 10% back in grocery purchases (NEW – testing during this campaign)
- Free delivery on purchases $399+