Family Favorite ~ Lasagna Recipe
Any busy mom needs tasty recipes that the whole family will enjoy! That’s why I am excited to share this lasagna recipe with you! It’s a family favorite!
This is very simple and you can keep most of the ingredients on hand at all times. Any brand will do.
- (1) 12 oz package oven ready lasagna noodles (nice cheat since you won’t need to boil these! 🙂 )
- (2) 15 oz containers Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp dried basil
- (1) 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked & drained
Getting hungry? 😉 Here’s what you need to do to get it ready to eat!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In medium bowl, combine Ricotta, 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, eggs & basil; mix well.
- In another medium bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, 1 c. water and the browned ground beef; mix well.
- In 9×13 pan, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce. Place 4 sheets of lasagna noodles over sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, then top with 1/3 of remaining sauce.
- Repeat layering as noted above.
- Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Wrap lasagna tightly with a double layer of foil.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the lasagna is fork tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes sealed in foil before cutting and serving.
Serves 4-6. Enjoy!