I received a bottle of OraMD for review purposes only. All opinions are my own. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.
OraMD is one part of an oral hygiene program. It is a liquid and unlike those toothpastes that you are used to using. I’ve found that it actually works for me. I’ve been using OraMD for the last 2 weeks and I’ve been impressed by the way it leaves my mouth fresh and my teeth smooth. It’s really easy to use and it just takes a few days to get the hang of using this instead of the paste you are familiar with. I actually put too many drops on the toothbrush the first time, but figured it out after a few times. 😉
It was really strong the first few times I tried it, but now I’m used to how it works and tastes. It was probably too strong because I used too much. You actually don’t need as much as you think you do. I like that OraMD is made from all-natural ingredients, such as peppermint oil, almond oil and spearmint oil.
It’s also safe for children 3 and older with no allergies to peppermint, spearmint or nuts. Each bottle lasts for about a month.
OraMD 5 Step Oral Hygiene Program
- Brush twice a day using 2 – 5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush
- Floss every evening after brushing – more frequently as needed.
- Rinse using OraMD as a mouthwash twice a day. Put 2 – 5 drops in an ounce of water, swish and gargle
- Refresh mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and as needed: put 1 – 3 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line, teeth and mouth to keep breath fresh.
- Follow the oral hygiene instructions provided by your dentist and hygienist, and have regular dental cleanings and checkups.
Enter to WIN a bottle of OraMD. 3 Winners!
Try a Bottle of OraMD for FREE!
The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMDand agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
(PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGE TO GIVEAWAY WINNERS! THIS OFFER IS FOR ANY PRODUCT REVIEW READER THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE PRODUCT! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIVEAWAY)