Welcome to our Weekly Pintastic Pinning Party!!
Welcome to this week’s Pintastic Pinning Party! I’ve said it before, I am ADDICTED to Pinterest. I’ve even successfully accomplished some great recipes. 😉 Each week we’ll be hosting a Pinning Party for you to link up your favorite pins, find new pins to re-pin and to find some new pinners to follow.
Sounds like a Pintastic Good Time right?! So Find some Pinspiration This Week!!
Each week the Pintastic Pinning Party will start on Sunday evening. You may link up on Blogging Mom of 4 or any of our weekly hosts. Each week we will be changing hosts to give you all fresh new Pintastic Pinning content for your viewing pleasure!
Here’s our Featured Pin from last Week:
Pecan Pound Cake from Coupon Savings in the South
Link up below and you may be our featured Pin of the week!
We’d love it if you followed our Pintastic Hosts for the week who are helping to provide pinspiration:
Blogging Mom of 4
Family, Love and Other Stuff
Living At The Whitehead’s Zoo
My Vegan Gluten-Free Life
There are no official rules for our Pinning Party but here are some suggestions:
- Link up your pins directly from your Pinterest Account and add the name of the PIN (not your name or your blog name)
- Hop around and visit some of the pins of others who have linked up. I’m sure you’ll find lots of great Pintastic Pins.
- Follow others who have linked up.
- Comment below with your Pinterest user name if you would like a follow back from the Blog Owner.
- Share our Pintastic Pinning Party…wouldn’t be much of a party without friends!
- Come back throughout the week and visit often. You may be featured in next week’s Pinning Party!
That’s it! Add a link or a few below if you have them or just browse and click! Have a Pintastic Good Time!!
Thanks to this weeks co-hosts:
Family, Love and Other Stuff| Blogging Mom of 4| Living At The Whitehead’s Zoo| My Vegan Gluten-Free Life| Family, Love and Other Stuff| Madame Deals|