Spring White Chocolate Bark
Spring White Chocolate Bark may be the easiest snack you’ll make this Easter. And the tastiest. It’s only four ingredients and takes just minutes to mix up, plus a few minutes of time to harden. What I like about it is that it’s both sweet and salty and a little bit goes a long way.
Since it dries on a large sheet of waxed paper, it’s easy to break into smaller pieces to share as gifts. If you’re having a get-together you can make the pieces even smaller and add to mini baking cups, which is what we did below. That works really well for the kids.
- 16 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 6 oz. Easter colored M&Ms
- 1 - 1½ cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- Easter sprinkles
- In large microwavable bowl, heat chocolate in microwave 30 seconds, then stir. Continue with 30-second increments until smooth.
- Combine M&Ms and pretzels with melted chocolate. Spread on waxed paper. Sprinkle with Easter Sprinkles.
- Let dry and break into bite-sized pieces.
Do you make chocolate bark? What are your favorite mix-ins? Let me know!