- A set of unclipped coupons and a tote bag from Crazy About Deals.
- A Plum Rewards code from Jessica’s Coupons.
- An Applebee’s Gift card from BB Product Reviews.
- A Starbucks Gift Card from The Giveaway Gal.
- A box of Simply7 Snacks from The kids are grown, now what?
- PottyCovers (for the kids) from This That and a Little More.
- A Hair Accessory from Mom-a-logues.
- A Toy Story 3 Mr. Potato Head from Thoughts of a Mother,Wife and Daughter.
- The Book Nickles: A Tale of Dissociation on Ethereal Influence.
- $400 in coupons from Money $aving Michele.
- A Chick-Fil-A Free Kid’s Meal Coupon from Savin’ It Up.
- A digital copy of the book …And I thought I was Crazy! from Living Frugal with Erika.
- A single pearl pendant with chain from The Cafe Coupon.
- MyMemories Scrapbook Software from Check It Out! with Dawn.
- A Charm It! Charm bracelet (for my daughter) from Theresa’s Mixed Nuts.
So, for those that think they will never win, never say never. The odds are in your favor if you enter enough giveaways. I’ve only spent a few evenings over the last three months entering giveaways and this is what I’ve gotten. I started having giveaways because I knew how excited I got when I won and I wanted someone else to feel the same way. Getting that email confirmation back from a winner saying that I’ve made their day is one of the best feelings. It feels a lot like when I get an email saying I’m the winner of a giveaway, maybe even better because you are “paying it forward” and making someone else happy.
Over all other things, remember that this is for fun! There should be no drama. Don’t get upset if you don’t win, unless it’s the COACH or Louis Vuitton giveaways (I’d get upset, too!). Just know that there are always lots of giveaways going on out in blogger-land and I will do my best to share the contests I find with you.
I hope you get the “You’re a Winner!” email soon.