Thank you to Explorado Market for providing a variety of treats for our family. All opinions are completely my own.
Keto Treats from Explorado Market
As most of you know, I’ve been on this Keto journey since July 2018 and have been at my weight goal for a year now. I can honestly say that I’ve never felt better when it comes to my health. I may not snack every day, but when I do I reach for a little bite that packs lots of flavor.
Let me introduce you to my new discovery. Explorado Market offers Keto products for sale online and in their retail location in Colorado. and also has a monthly Keto Bake Box filled with yummy goodness. It’s available for subscription delivery or one-time purchase and HOLY SMOKES, these are some incredibly rich treats.
What’s a Keto Bake Box?
A box full of our best selling Keto baked goods. Ships out FREE on the second Tuesday of the month. The happiest package you could imagine delivered each and every month.
Each month the box changes with the seasons. Expect fresh Keto baked goods made from high-quality ingredients. See below for details on what’s in the upcoming box.
What was included in the November 2019 Box? (Also known as, “What’s In the Box?”)
- Cranberry Orange Soft Batch Cookie – Allulose, Almond Flour, Almond Butter, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Cranberries, Vanilla, Orange Oil, Baking Soda, Redmond Salt
- Double Chocolate Soft Batch Cookie – Allulose, Almond Flour, Explorado Market Chocolate Chips, Almond Butter, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Redmond Salt
- Maple Pecan Soft Batch Cookie – Allulose, Almond Flour, Almond Butter, Pecans, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Natural Maple Flavor (gum acacia, natural flavors), Vanilla, Redmond Salt, Baking Soda
- Cinnamon Roll Soft Batch Cookie – Almond Flour, Allulose, Almond Butter, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit), Ceylon Cinnamon, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Redmond Salt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar – Almond Flour, Explorado Market Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit), Coconut Oil, Vanilla, Redmond Salt, Baking Soda
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar – Almond Flour, Explorado Market Chocolate Chips, Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit), Coconut Oil, Pumpkin, Eggs, Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Redmond Salt, Baking Soda
- Salted Caramel Blondie – Almond Flour, Allulose, Eggs, Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit), Coconut Oil, Vanilla, Butter, Redmond Salt, Cream, Baking Soda
Because I’m here in Florida and it gets humid, I put the whole box of goodies in my fridge so they’d stay fresh longer (they can also be frozen). Everything we’ve tried has tasted great and the kids even love the cookies and cookie bars.
Some of my faves from the box include:
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
Keto Double Chocolate Cookie
Keto Cinnamon Roll Cookie
Want to bake Keto-friendly foods? Explorado Market has loads of baking options for you. I picked up a bottle of the Keto Sweet Cinnamon Toast Sprinkle because who doesn’t love cinnamon sugar? This is the Keto version and it works beautifully in my Keto Nope-Meal (Keto-friendly oatmeal). It also tastes great on Keto bread that’s been toasted and buttered.
Next on my to-make is this Sweet Keto Baking Mix made with ingredients that’ll keep you in ketosis. Mix with your favorite ingredients (chocolate chips and walnuts, for me) and make a delicious dessert, waffles, and more.
Take a look at their website and let me know what you’d like to try first?