Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
I don’t know about you, but Macaroni and Cheese is a staple in my house. I’ve never been a fan of the boxed stuff, so we usually make our own. I found this recipe a couple years ago and fell in love. It is super-easy, quick and tastes delicious!
Macaroni and cheese is such a comfort food. I’ve started using this recipe when we have family gatherings. It’s easy to make and is always a hit. I’m even making it for New Years Eve because we’re always sitting around as a family and hanging out, just eating snack foods all night. This is a great addition to the menu.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup, 10 3/4 oz
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Boil the macaroni for six minutes and drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese on medium heat. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture, eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add macaroni and stir again.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese and serve.
Find this and other great recipes on PaulaDeen.com.