Family Favorite Meatloaf
This is my personal recipe for meatloaf. I’ve been making different versions of same meatloaf for the last 15 years. It’s a take on a version that I used to make with my Grandma. Honestly, I don’t actually measure any of the ingredients any more. I eyeball everything, but I’m giving you measurements as a starting point until you get used to making it.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 cups Corn Flakes, crushed
- 1 packet Onion Soup mix
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp A1 sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cover a baking sheet in aluminum foil to make clean up easier. Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. I use my hands because I think it works better, but feel free to mix with a large wooden spoon.
Divide into four sections,
4. Form each of the four sections into a mini loaf and place it on the baking sheet.
4. Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 484Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 1200mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 40g
Serve with potatoes, green beans or salad.
It is super easy to make because I really just put in all the ingredients that I have in the refrigerator door. If I’m missing something it really isn’t a big deal. I’ve used bread crumbs, oats, mustard, and onions in the past and the meatloaf has still turned out tasting great. Feel free to mix it up!