Rudolph Cookie Pops
You know, I’m one of the mom’s always waiting until the last minute to make something for my kids’ parties. I know, I know. I’m working on it!
Take a peek at these adorable Rudolph Cookie Pops. How cute will these be to take to the kids’ classes for the holiday parties? Or even to work for your holiday pot-lucks. So adorable and very easy to make (so easy, even I can do it). 😉
- (Yields approx 12 pops)
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 12 long Lollipop Stocks
- GLAZE INGREDIENTS
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- Food Coloring
- 24 Chocolate covered Pretzels
- 24 White M&M Candy Corn pieces
- 12 Red Spice Drops
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue beating.
- Mix dry ingredients together and incorporate into wet mixture a litlle at a time.
- Press dough into pan, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Press stick into each cookie.
- Add additional dough on back as needed to cover stick.
- Bake in 400 oven 13 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Let cookie sit in pan for about 5 minutes, then carefully run a knife around the edge of each pop to loosen.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix powdered sugar corn syrup and milk to make glaze.
- Transfer a small amout of glaze (enough to draw mouths on each reindeer) to a small bowl and add red food color.
- Add red, yellow, and blue to remaining glaze to make brown.
- Fill in face of pop in brown glaze and allow to set at least 30 minutes.
- Press Pretzel antlers in place.
- Press Red Spice Drop nose and white M&M eyes in place.
- Take a toothpick and dip in brown glaze and dot pupils on eyes.
- Allow to set for at least an hour.
- Transfer red glaze to small zipper bag and clip corner to pipe mouths.
- Allow to set at least 1 hour.
Let me know if you decide to make these or if you have any other Cookie Pop ideas. I’d love to see some of your finished holiday sweets!