Slow Cooker Pot Roast
We make Slow Cooker Pot Roast at least once a month. It is a staple in my house because it is so easy to make and tastes great. This is my basic recipe, but you can add or remove anything you want to make it your own.
- 2-3 Pound Pot Roast
- 2-3 Pounds of Red Potatoes
- 1 Medium Onion
- 8-10 Ounces of Baby Carrots
- 1 Packet, Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water or beef broth
- Spray Slow Cooker with cooking spray.
- Add Pot Roast and cover with potatoes, onion, carrots, soup mix and water or broth.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Only a few ingredients and you have a complete meal by dinner time. 🙂 My hubby wants to try it with a little bit of garlic next time. I’ll definitely let you know how that goes.