I’ve gotten to the point where I’m paying attention to everything I eat and I make choices that I know will keep me feeling my best. I don’t crave anything – nothing – not even sweets or bread.
The picture on the left was taken in April and the picture on the right was taken this week. There is a 40-pound difference and I can honestly say that I’ve never felt better than I do right now.
I had someone ask this week what I “used” to lose the weight. I didn’t “use” anything other than my brain to make positive choices. No pills, no patches, just changed my thinking and my way of eating. No diet, only the easiest way of eating I’ve ever tried. Keto.
I’ve never been this small and it’s never been so easy to lose or stay motivated. I’ve cut out all sugar, processed foods, and starches. Once I got started it was an easy road.
Also, something that has been a surprise is that I’ve been able to come off some of my daily meds because my bloodwork is so much better than it was this time last year.
Keto Related Content:
- 3 Weeks of Ketogenic Meal Tracking
- A New Normal | How the Ketogenic Way of Eating Changed My Life
- Accountability Post: Carb Manager App w/ 1 Week of Meal Tracking
Almond Chia Seed Pudding
- Maple Bourbon Pecan Cheesecake Bites Fat Bombs
- One Month of Ketogenic Meal Tracking | 30 pounds dropped
- Double Chocolate Fat Bombs