Pumpkin Pie Spice Apple Chips
I may have mentioned in a few other apple recipes that we just got back from a week in the North Carolina mountains. I still have apples from our adventures in apple picking. I’ve made apple pie, apple hand pies, apple sauce, apple cobbler, and now these apple chips.
They were so very easy to make, especially with only two ingredients. I think if I had a mandolin they may have turned out better, or at least more consistent. Instead, I used a knife and sliced them as thin as I could.
Oh, and there aren’t any leftovers. My three-year-old ate them all and asked for more. Score!
- 1 pound of apples, cored and sliced thin
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- Spray two baking sheets with baking spray
- In a large Ziplock baggie combine the apple slices and pumpkin pie spice
- Place the apple slices in a single layer on the baking sheets
- Bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour
- Flip the apples on the baking sheet and place back into oven for another hour