Goat Cheese & Bacon Vinaigrette Burger
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know my go-to recipes usually involve the Crock Pot. I like to keep things simple, but sometimes I let my husband in the kitchen. This is one of my hubby’s creations. It’s a grown-up version of a cheeseburger and it is delicious.
Goat Cheese & Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP Goat Cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon
- Vinaigrette dressing to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Add Worcestershire sauce to ground beef. We usually use about 1/2 TBSP per pound of ground beef.
- Cook burgers until they reach desired doneness. We use the George Foreman Grill for about 5 minutes for well done.
- Toast the hamburger buns
- Place cooked hamburger patty on hamburger bunn
- Top with 1 TBSP goat cheese
- Top with bacon, lettuce, tomato
- Add vinaigrette dressing to taste
- Makes 4 burgers
We’ve served this with sweet potato fries, garlic mashed potatoes and french fries. It is definitely a go-to meal because it is so easy to make, but tastes amazing.
Haven’t tried goat cheese yet but this looks so yummy will definitely try.