Fall in a Glass
Pumpkin pie milkshakes are like fall in a glass! We don’t actually have fall weather here in the Sunshine state, but these pumpkin pie milkshakes make it a little more bearable.
I was visiting a friend last weekend because she was having a yard sale and I found these beautiful and unique milkshake glasses. We’ll just call them milkshake glasses, but I’m not sure that’s what they were intended for. It’s just what I’m going to use them for and they are PERFECT!
Check out my newest concoction – the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake. Super-easy and made even easier with pumpkin pie ice cream. If you don’t have pumpkin pie ice cream, use vanilla or chocolate and make it your own.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin pie ice cream (I used Publix brand)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, canned
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except graham cracker and whipped cream, in blender and blend on high until combined and smooth.
- Divide into two 8 oz glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
I’m also thinking of adding mini chocolate chips to the shake, but we’ll see. I’m kind of loving it just how it is. Let me know what you think!
Glasses purchased at 510Decor.
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream (Keto)
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Apple Chips