Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins with Vanilla Drizzle
Pumpkin and spice and everything nice – that’s what we should all be made of. At least these delicious muffins are easy to make and something the whole family will gobble up.
These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins with Vanilla Drizzle actually only take about 15 minutes to bake and make the house smell wonderful!
Only a few ingredients and you’re ready for fall in the kitchen. These can easily be eaten as a dessert with frosting or as a breakfast muffin without. Or, treat yourself and splurge with frosting for breakfast. You know I won’t judge.
- 1 box Spice Cake mix
- 1 can Pumpkin puree (15 oz.)
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1½ cups Confectioner's Sugar
- 6 tsp Milk
- ½ - 1 tsp Vanilla extract (adjust to taste)
- Heat oven according to directions on cake mix. I heated oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Spice Cake mix and Pumpkin Puree with mixer for two minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in mini Chocolate Chips.
- Line muffin tins with paper or shortening and flour and fill ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix. I baked 21 muffins for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine Confectioner's Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla Extract in mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until combined and has a smooth texture.
- Drizzle over muffins and serve
These are now my hubby’s favorite Fall treat. They are sweeter with the frosting but are equally as good without the frosting if you want something a little more savory. They have a dense consistency and are super-moist. Let me know what you think!
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream (Keto)
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Apple Chips