Slow Cooker Chicken and Dressing
As you know, I love my Slow Cooker. Anything that can make my life easier, is a plus in my book. I grew up eating Chicken and Dressing, but that usually took time to prepare and bake. This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken and Dressing is so easy! Five minutes prep and you’re done.
- 1-2 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken
- 1 can, cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 oz) box of dressing, such as Stove-Top
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Add dressing.
- Combine Cream of Chicken Soup, Water and Sour cream in bowl. Add to slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours
We always have frozen chicken breasts in the freezer and use 3-4 pieces. We cook on low for 6-7 hours when using the frozen chicken.
We’ve made this recipe a few times now and the whole family loves it. It is super-simple to make and takes no time at all to prepare.
I hope you enjoy!