Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
This was dinner last night. Oh, it was so good! Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken with pineapple, garlic, and BBQ sauce. I served it with rice, but this would work on sub rolls for sandwiches if you pulled the chicken apart before serving.
I’m really addicted to my slow cooker (if you haven’t already noticed). It really is just so easy to add all my ingredients in the morning, let it cook all day and then cook some rice, pasta or potatoes and serve a delicious meal to my family.
- 3 - 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 Bottle of BBQ Sauce
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapple, 20 oz.
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray
- Add Chicken
- Add pineapple, onion, garlic, BBQ sauce and pepper on top of chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours
- Using two forks, shred chicken
- Serve with rice or on sandwich rolls
My family loved this recipe. It was just the right amount of sweet with the pineapples and I think we’ll be using the leftovers to make sub sandwiches this week.